Friday 18 March 2011

Welcome to My Brand-Spanking New Blog!

Well, erm, as my last blog has become largely desolate, probably due to the fact I haven't posted in months, I've decided to create this "Brand-Spanking New Blog."

My welcome message will be largely the same as the previous one, exept hopefully slightly better, as I assume I may have matured slightly in this quater-year of adolesence.

So, I shall hopefully be posting at least once a fortnight, hopefully more, giving you examples of my own work, my collection, and possibly a review here and there of a latest issue, we'll see...

So, enjoy! There's not much to see as of yet except a few "Under Construction" pages, and my great work on designing the blog. But pop back in a week and I'm sure there'll be lots to see!

Finally, just in case I run out of ideas for blog entries, could you please think of a few ideas and comment them to me!

Thanks! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment