Sunday 20 March 2011

The Wizzo: Battle of the Artists Competition

Well, at the moment I'm working for a comic called "The Wizzo". It's a small project created by enthusiastic comic fans across the country. You can find more info here, here, here and here.

All at the wizzo have decided to hold a competition, which like the Beano's Comic Idol and the Dandy's Strictly Come Laughing, creates new comic strips and encourages readers to vote for a winner(s).

The Wizzo's competition is called Battle of the Artists, and has 5 new characters and asks people to vote for 2 winners.

You can vote for your faves either on the poll on my blog or the poll on wizzkid97's blog here.

Before you vote you can see previews of the characters here, here, and here. More coming soon, including mine which I'll post up on here.

Thanks, bye! :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog first of all Jonathan, the blog looks very professional yet at the same time simple, the blog colours are nice and I love the font!

    Anyhoo, on with the blog entry, thanks for mentioning us and my blog, can't wait to see what you've got for us, the Party Stopper seems very mysterious, I must find out what it's about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Harry! I'm still pondering on how the party stopper should look. I'm trying out some new styles, you see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, okay, can't wait to see the final thing! Don't rush it, the contest isn't for ages yet, just make your stories your best artwork! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay then, I'll just carry on prep'ing. :)

    ReplyDelete